JA Digital Career Book
JA Digital Career Book provides middle and high school students with a unique opportunity to engage in detailed career exploration, with a focus on opportunities in their own community and regional area. State-of-the-art technology includes graphic depiction of careers; an assessment to provide students with suggestions on careers that best suit their interests, talents, and values; and the opportunity to explore postsecondary education requirements, cost, and regional opportunities.
STUDENT TAKEAWAYS AND ARTIFACTS
• Comprehensive assessment of student interests, talents, and potential using the Holland codes model
• Define possible pathways in a career cluster that inform student career selection
• Overview of educational opportunities that align to student’s desired career path
• Postsecondary education and training requirements; guidance on paying for education and training; and up-to-date career information, including salary, career growth, and typical job responsibilities
• Resource guides, plus access to other JA websites and resources, for further career exploration and planning
• Understanding of community and regional career opportunities
• Future functionality to include creation of a student portfolio
Proudly Presented by U.S. Bank!