In 2020-2021 there were 61 classes that received JA, reaching 1,505 students.
Volunteer InformationScroll Down to See a List of Volunteer Opportunities Available for the 2021-2022 School Year! (COMING SOON)
Schools Served in Hopkins County:
Browning Springs Middle School
Earlington Elementary School
Grapevine Elementary School
Hanson Elementary School
James Madison Middle School
Jesse Stuart Elementary School
Pride Elementary School
Southside Elementary School
West Broadway Elementary School
West Hopkins School
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your visit schedule once you have contacted the teacher.
JA Action Board of Hopkins County
- Brooke Archila, Madisonville Community College
- Marty Cline, Hopkins County Schools
- Will Cox, Law Office of William M Cox Jr.
- Amber Hogg, Hancock Bank & Trust
- Mary Huddleston, Woodforest Bank
- Brad Rose, U.S. Bank
- Meaghan Teal, Murray State University
- Stephanie Vandygriff, Watermark Ford Nissan
- Lenny Whalen, Dawson Springs Independent Schools